Manager: Ting Lim
- Working with the Government and the various stakeholders to develop law reform initiatives and to ensure strong working relationship with the Government and the various stakeholders.
- Addressing practice concerns.
- Supporting the following Law Society Committees: Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Practice, Conveyancing Practice, Corporate Practice, Court Practice Chairpersons’, Family Law Practice, Insolvency Practice, Intellectual Property Practice, Mediation, Muslim Law Practice, Personal Injury / Property Damage, Probate Practice, Small Law Firms, Tax and Trust, and Women in Practice.
- Researching on legal and practice issues, and designing legislative and extra-legal solutions.
- Administering the Law Society’s Alternative Dispute Resolution schemes.