Start Date/Time: Thursday, 26 March, 2020 1:30 PM
End Date/Time: Thursday, 26 March, 2020 5:45 PM
Location: This programme will be conducted as a live webinar.
|No. of Public CPD Points: 4.0|
Practice Area: Personal Injury
Training Level: General
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Learning objectives and outcome –
- To broaden understanding on the rules and legal principles in relation to Single Joint Experts and under Order 108, rule 5(3) of the Rules of Court.
- MACO is part of an online dispute resolution system developed for the purpose of assisting parties (and their lawyers) involved in motor accidents to resolve their disputes out of court. This application comprises 2 modules (1) Outcome Simulator; and (2) eSettlement. Both modules are expected launch this year. Attendees can find out more about MACO and also prepare themselves better when it is launched.
- To broaden understanding on the role of a forensic expert as well as their expert report and how to effectively cross-examine a forensic expert witness.
- To keep abreast of the recent developments and reforms in relation to the Work Injury Compensation Act (Cap 354) and WICA claims.
- Judge Chiah Kok Khun – District Judge, The State Courts of Singapore
- Rama Tiwari – Chief Digital Officer, Singapore Academy of Law
- Lim Chin Chin – Senior Consultant Forensic Scientist; Founding Partner, The Forensic Experts Group (TFEG)
- Gokul Haridas – Partner, Tito Isaac & Co LLP
For more information, please click here for the publicity brochure.
To register, please click here: https://www.eventnook.com/event/lawsoccpd-68476-68526-68534-68690-68922-69531-69976-70079-70322-70406/home