Trusts, Wills, Probate & LPA
LEE & LEE
Lee & Lee is one of Singapore’s leading law firms.
Our trust, wills, probate and LPA practice comprises a dedicated team of lawyers who have extensive experience across all aspects of this area of the law. We are well regarded locally and internationally and our wide-ranging clientele covers both global and international clients to local clients from all walks of life. We believe in remaining accessible and relatable to all potential clients and their concerns.
From dealing with sensitive matters in family settings to acting in trusts, wills, and probate-related litigation involving multimillion dollar disputes – our practice group regularly assists and represents clients in a diverse range of such matters, including:
- Drafting wills and advising on trusts.
- Applying for grant of probate, grant of letters of administration & advising on administration of estates.
- Re-sealing of Commonwealth and Hong Kong (SAR) grants & applying for fresh grants for non-Commonwealth countries.
- Lasting Power of Attorney/Appointment of Deputies pursuant to the provisions of the Mental Capacity Act (2008).
- Representing clients in litigation involving trusts, wills, probate and LPA-related disputes.
We emphasise on offering comprehensive and complementary methods of dispute resolution, and are known to be effective and efficient in litigation matters. Our current team has an excellent mix of veteran, experienced lawyers as well as young and keen lawyers.