Assistant Director: Rejini Raman
- Administration of practising certificate (‘PC’) applications, including conditional PCs.
- Administration and maintenance of membership database.
- Processing of applications made under s75C Legal Profession Act to practise as sole proprietor, partner or director of Singapore law practice.
- Administration of processes relating to engagement of approved bookkeepers and second signatories to client accounts.
- Administration of applications for admission of advocates and solicitors, including ad hoc admissions to the Singapore Bar.
- Overseeing Law Society’s anti money laundering inspections of law practices pursuant to section 70F Legal Profession Act.
- Supporting the following Law Society committees: Admissions, Anti Money Laundering, Criminal Practice, and Public and International Law.
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org