CHIA WONG CHAMBERS LLCCHIA WONG CHAMBERS LLC
- Comprehensive and personalised legal advice on the law.
- Liaison with the police.
- Making representations to the Attorney-General’s Chambers for the withdrawal or reduction of charges.
- Interviewing witnesses and collation of evidence for trial.
- Preparation and submission of mitigation pleas.
Our scope of work includes:
- Offences against public tranquility such as affray, unlawful assembly, etc
- Offences by or relating to public servants
- False evidence and offences against public justice such as giving false evidence, making false statements, etc
- Offences affecting life such as murder, manslaughter, etc
- Offences affecting the human body such as rape, outrage of modesty, causing grievous hurt, using criminal force, assault, etc
- Offences against property such as vandalism, theft, robbery, criminal breach of trust, cheating, forgery, corruption, etc
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act
- Immigration offences such as harbouring or employing illegal immigrants, etc
- Offences under the Films Act
- Offences relating to computer crimes
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority offences
- Traffic offences
|Chia Boon Teck
DID: (65) 6345 0002
LL.B Hons (University of Sheffield, UK)
Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn
|WONG KAI YUN
DID: (65) 6346 0002
LL.B (Honours), National University of Singapore
TEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Centre
Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Fellow, Singapore Institute of Arbitrators
Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Updated 3 months ago.