Corporate & Commercial
AVODAH ADVOCATES LLCAVODAH ADVOCATES LLC
Avodah Advocates is a boutique corporate and commercial law practice with its clientele in mind. Our value add comes in the form of our lawyers; all of whom have at least 15 to 20 years of practice-experience behind them. Our clients have been able to appreciate the personable advice and guidance that our lawyers have brought to the negotiation table; particularly in equity investment projects where investors have come in the form of venture capitalists.
Our clients range from small businesses, SMEs, start-ups, social enterprises, corporations, VWOs, fintech – platforms, small fund management companies and recently, family offices.
We provide legal solutions for our clients’ businesses because we know business. Our clients receive personable services and are always assured they are in good hands.
We cater to all aspects of our clients’ business and operations; from structuring to supply of services, to transactions, to acquisitions, to regulatory compliance and collaborations and asset-protection.
Company legal services:
- company secretarial services, nominee directorships and incorporation;
- shares and shareholder issues;
- board of directors; and
- company regulatory and compliance matters under the Companies Act.
Corporate legal services:
- structuring your divestments and investments;
- structuring your acquisitions of shares and assets;
- structuring your venture equity or venture loan exercises;
- reviewing financial documentation;
- conducting due diligence; and
- rendering advice on risk management issues.
Commercial legal services:
- sale of goods and supply of services contracts;
- vendor, supply and procurement contracts;
- marketing, branding and distribution agreements;
- services and service level agreements;
- I.T. and software development agreements, e-commerce contracts;
- franchises and licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration and business agreements; and
- legal framework of fintech (crypto and NFT) and e-commerce platforms.
- issue of Legal Opinion;
- compliance advice and services;
- advice on regulatory guidelines for instance MAS guidelines; and
- application for licences.
We know our clients, like you, budget costs for your legal matters and we work on the Pareto Principle. We always seek to give you back 80% of the results and value for 20% of the costs.
With Avodah Advocates, you can always be assured of a fair fee in return for quality services and advice as we operate costs-effectively with our team of contract legal counsels, locum lawyers and paralegals.
Avodah Advocates operate on a fair-fee assurance.
We are, after all, Business Advocates who advocate your business.