Online Form For Placing a Notice In "Information On Wills"
The Society has introduced an online form for law practices to place notices in ‘Information on Wills’. Information on Wills will be disseminated to all Law Society members via edm/eblast on the last Wednesday of each month. Should Wednesday fall on a public holiday, it will be disseminated the next working day.
Click here to submit an online application.
Details of this service:
- Law practices who wish to place a notice in ‘Information on Wills’ may submit particulars of the deceased, copy of death certificate and payment method via the online application. Click here for the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the law practice to ensure the accuracy of the information submitted to the Law Society of Singapore.
- Requests are to be made by the 15th of each month for the notice to be disseminated on the last Wednesday of the same month (eg submit by 15 October for the notice to be run on the last Wednesday of October).
- The cost of a single notice is
- $107.00 (inclusive of 7% GST) for Singapore Law Practices; and
- $214.00 (inclusive 7% GST) for Others (ministries, statutory bodies, organisations, public).
For enquiries, please contact the Publications department at email@example.com.