32nd LAWASIA Conference 2019: 'Harmonisation through Synergy'
5-8 November 2019, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong & Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
REGISTER NOW AT EARLY BIRD RATE!
The Annual Conference is LAWASIA's flagship event and the highlight of its professional events programme. Held in Hong Kong, a city boasting one of the best city skylines and the perfect balance of east and west coming together, the 32nd LAWASIA Conference will examine a range of topics, including:
- Risk management in mediation and arbitration for international and cross-border disputes
- The challenges of cross-border cartel enforcement
- The extra-territorial impact of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on businesses in the Asia Pacific region
- Sports contracts management and sports dispute resolution
- Fintech, cryptocurrency and initial coin offering
- Legal responsibility of enterprises for climate change and its consequences
- Employee's protection: sexual harassment, equality and diversity
- Human rights issues in the 21st century tackled at its source
- Legal professional privilege in in-house environment – local and international challenges
- Law on child protection in a cross-border context
- Anti-corruption and anti-money laundering in the Asia Pacific region
- Enforcement of IP rights, with a focus on counterfeiting activity in the Asian region
- Age of millennials and gen-z lawyers; and more.
Please visit the conference website to register and for more information on travel, accommodation and the conference programme.