No. of Public CPD Points: 3.0
Practice Area: Professional Skills
Training Level: General
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
Anyone working in a business environment needs to makes business decisions and they should all know how a business works. This legal services business simulation game workshop will teach the following:
• Business literacy so that participants can learn to talk the talk of their clients;
• Business visualisation so that they can recognise the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that may exist in their clients’ businesses;
• Business acumen so that they can develop insights based on careful business analysis and adapt their sales and marketing methodology to better meet their client’s business needs.
- Ramesh Ramachandra - Managing Director, Talent Leadership Crucible
- Eileen Cheng - Facilitator, Talent Leadership Crucible
- Worarat Pichpongsa - Facilitator, Talent Leadership Crucible
For more information, please click here for the publicity brochure.
To register, please click here: https://www.lawsociety.org.sg/registration?id=BusinessSimulationWorkshopforLegalPractitioners2ndRun.aspx.