To give recognition to Singapore law practices (“SLPs”) who have adopted technology to improve productivity, SLPs who have:
- adopted a practice management or accounting software;
- adopted an online knowledge management database; and
- an online presence (whether through a marketing portal or having their own dedicated website)
will be recognised as a SmartLaw SLP and will be allowed to use the SmartLaw logo on their website and marketing collaterals.
To apply for this recognition, please send to email@example.com:
- copies of your SLP’s contract for the subscription or purchase of (i) the practice management or accounting software (ii) the online knowledge management database; and
- the url of your SLP’s dedicated website or marketing portal on which your SLP is listed.
- Your SLP should only use the SmartLaw logo upon receipt of the original SmartLaw certificate from the Law Society of Singapore.
- Please note that the Law Society of Singapore has the right to conduct yearly audits to ensure that your SLP continues to meet the criteria for SmartLaw recognition. If your SLP ceases at any point in time to meet the eligibility criteria, its right to use the SmartLaw logo shall cease simultaneously.
Since the commencement of the SmartLaw recognition scheme, there have been 19 law firms who have successfully applied for and been awarded SmartLaw certification.
The following is a list of law firms who have been SmartLaw certified as of 30 April 2017:
1. Taylor Vinters Via LLC
2. Fortis Law Corporation
3. Colin Ng & Partners LLP
4. Covenant Chambers LLC
5. Eden Law Corporation
6. MSC Law Corporation
7. Mathew Chew & Chelliah
8. Clifford Law LLP
9. Chan Neo LLP
10. FSLaw LLC
11. Circular Law Chambers LLP
12. Parwani Law LLC
13. Michael Por Law Corporation
14. OTP Law Corporation
15. ChangAroth Chambers LLC
16. Yuen Law LLC
17. Alpha & Omega Law Corporation
18. Kel LLC
19. Quahe Woo & Palmer LLC