3rd IBA-based International Financial Law Conference
8-9 March 2018, Conrad Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
The 3rd IBA Asia-based International Financial Law Conference will be held from 8-9 March 2018 at Conrad, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR. The Conference follows the success of the 2016 Conference in Singapore, where over 350 delegates from over 40 jurisdictions attended. For this upcoming Conference, the speakers and panelists will come from various renowned corporations and law firms, with some academics from established universities. Topics include, amongst others, the following:
- Corporate governance for public companies and banks: how to improve standards and practices in Asia;
- REITs and infrastructure funds in Asia: Challenges and Outlook;
- Private investment funds: Marketing passports available to Asian asset managers;
- Competition and challenges facing stock exchanges in Asia;
- Perspectives on FinTech developments: impact on banking and securities market in Asia;
- Acquisition and leveraged financing: Continuing the Conversation;
- Maximising shareholder value: the New Age of Shareholder activism; and
- Evolution of online payment systems and lessons for Asia.
Participants encouraged to attend are:
- Lawyers from various Asian countries, Europe and America;
- In-house counsel from Asian and international banks; and
- Regulators, bankers and other professionals working generally in the banking and finance industry
For more information and to register, please click here.